- Swap out any light bulbs, if necessary, so a thorough job is achieved.
- RAGS; large, small, or even paper towels will do the job. Just make sure you have enough on hand.
- Cleaning Products; everyone has a favorite cleaning product - choose a trusted brand with clearly written labels to insure you are using the proper product.
- Carpet Cleaner; if you are moving with pets, or the new space previously had pets, it might be a good idea to do a deep carpet clean.
- Broom / Long Handled Duster; get rid of any unwanted cobwebs both high and low. (Don’t forget the ceiling and any fan blades as well.)
- ShopVac / Vacuum; last but most certainly not least, vacuum all floors, and if needed you can use the tube portion to reach deep into the corners or even the walls!
This will make 100% sure that your new space is ready to be lived in. If you have any other tips or tricks to add, please feel free to do so in the comments section.