Commercial: Business, and Industry Moving Services
Moves, no matter the size, are a project and they require management! We believe project management should start the second a move is being discussed; early organization is key. There are so many things to consider when moving, and when addressed upfront, the best plans can be made and implemented. This is why Clark Moving & Storage in Rochester, NY will provide a Project Manager to help you organize all aspects of your Commercial Relocation. A free onsite evaluation of your project will help you determine exactly where to begin. We can assist you with pre and post-move arrangements, as well. We have experience relocating Law Firms, Libraries, Schools, Large & Small Offices, Warehouses, Science & Research Facilities, & Medical Laboratories. Now, let’s get you moved in!
All of Our Commercial Moving Services Include
- Planning and Organization
- Packing and Crating
- Debris Removal
- Disassembly and Assembly
- Workstation Installation
- Long and Short Term Storage
Please See Our Detailed List Of Comprehensive Commercial Moving Services Below:
Office And Industrial Moving Services Include:
- Professionally coordinate and execute every aspect of your office move so you can run your business.
- Disassembly, transportation, and reassembly all taken care of around your schedule, so you can stay in business.
- Minimizing your downtime: We move quickly, efficiently, and carefully.
- Cost-effective pricing with quality service from start to finish.
- Color-coded labeling system to ensure content inventory control.
- Reusable Plastic Rental Crates for easy storage of belongings, desk items, etc.
- Computer and Library Carts.
- Storage and Product Delivery.
To learn more about our Office Moving services, please see the links below:
Trade Show and Exhibit Moving Services Include
- Direct delivery to a show site or a local warehouse.
- One-off delivery, or set a tour schedule and we’ll be where you need us.
Truckload And Less-Than-Truckload Trade Show Services Include:
- Onsite Representatives
- Live in and represent the major show cities
- Are present on the show floor and in the marshaling yard during the important move-in and move-out periods of major shows
- Have a solid rapport with drayage companies
- Help exhibitors ease their way in and out of show halls
- Centralized Trade Show Coordinators
- We have a centralized trade show services department that is responsible for coordinating every trade show shipment that passes through our dispatch system.
Equipment and Operators
- Skilled, experienced, dependable van operators take pride in protecting your exhibit, providing pad-wrap service when extra protection is required.
- All trailers are air-ride equipped, reducing vibration for the safe transportation of your trade show exhibits. Specialized equipment (such as climate control and lift-gate trailers) is also available to meet your specific needs.
Shipping Art – Museum And Art Moving Services
- Trade Show & Exhibits
- From delicate antiques to priceless fine art, we have the expertise and experience to successfully manage and transport all your precious items.
- We take extra care with these valuable pieces by:
- Providing blanket-wrapped service
- Building custom crates so each piece is safely protected
- The availability of climate-controlled equipment
- Providing specially trained van operators to ensure that your irreplaceable items receive the best possible care
Utilizing an experienced network of service providers that understand the importance of customer satisfaction just as we do, our network is capable of meeting the challenges for your most sensitive shipments.
We offer a wide variety of domestic and international move and transportation options to meet every unique shipping requirement. We can move specialty goods such as pianos, hot tubs, safes, gym equipment, art, and more. Our team also provides custom crating services to ensure your belongings are safe and secure during transit and delivery.
In addition, our specialty transportation services can accommodate:
- Climate Control
- Cryogenics / Refrigeration
- Generator Equipment (Continuous Power)
- Intermodal (Rail)
Our High Value, Logistic Moving Services Include:
We manage truckload transportation services in the 48 contiguous states, plus Canada and Mexico, operating on a direct shipment basis with exclusive use of the trailer. Cost-effectiveness and efficiency guide our team as we plan and execute your supply chain. Logistics truckload services include:
- Dry and clean van
- Blanket wrap/padded van
- Expedited service when needed
- Trade show arrangements
Less Than Truckload:
We manage less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation services in the 48 contiguous states, plus Canada and Mexico. Cost-effectiveness and efficiency are paramount with LTL services. Our logistics LTL services include:
- Common carrier for packaged freight
- Expedited transport
- Trade show
- Blanket wrap
- Inside pick up and/or delivery
Commercial Storage And Warehouse Services Include
We provide storage for a broad range of needs, anywhere from a few hours, to several months and even years at a time. Our commercial warehouse is at your service when you need it, and how you need it, with cost-effective pricing and customized arrangement to suit your individual needs.
Commercial Warehouse Highlights:
- Clean and Conveniently Located
- Enclosed vault storage for smaller items and merchandise
- Open floor storage for large equipment, machinery, or palletized merchandise
- Racking for boxed or delicate items
- Electronics storage
- Records retention storage
For your convenience, commercial storage services can be combined with transportation and distribution but are not required – your move, your terms. To best serve each unique need for every level of commercial moving, we provide forklift, rigging, and disposal services to make Clark Moving and Storage the only call you need to make.
Our Recent Commercial & Business Moves
For more information about our local and out of state moving services, or to schedule your move, please call us at (585) 594-5000. We look forward to working with you.