Contact Clark Moving & Storage
Employment Opportunities At Clark Moving & Storage
Class A, B, Or Non-CDL Drivers
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a valid Drivers License.
- Clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, push/pull up to 100 pounds.
- Pass pre-employment drive test, physical drug test, background test.
Drivers will work both locally and Over the Road. Experienced is preferred but we will train the right candidate through our quality labor training program.
Pay Structure / Benefits:
- Industry Competitive Pay
- Local Work: Hourly Rate + Overtime after 40 hours
- OTR: Flat Rate per Day
- Per Diem
- Hotel Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Flat Bed Driver
Clark Moving & Storage, Inc. is looking for a Driver for our “Go Mini” Portable Container Division. As a Delivery Driver with GoMini’s, you will be responsible for the safe, timely delivery and pick-up of our portable storage containers throughout the Rochester metro area. Because you will be the most visible member of our team, you must project a professional and courteous image. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction. You’ll work closely with our Operations team and business owners. So, having a positive, “Whatever It Takes” attitude is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily deliveries in a safe, timely, and professional manner
- Drive and operate a medium-duty tow truck with a flatbed roll-back mechanism
- Work with Operations to create daily transportation schedules
- Complete required paperwork
- Manage the health and appearance of vehicles and equipment
- Oversee the cleaning, painting, and repair of storage containers
- Manage an inventory of parts needed for repairs (i.e. wheels, latches, etc.)
- Complete pre-trip truck inspections
- Adhere to all safety requirements, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- 35+ hours/week; flexibility to work overtime as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass DMV, background, and drug screen
- Valid New York driver’s license (CDL preferred but not required)
- DOT Medical Card (Required)
- CDL Class B (Preferred) We will assist you in obtaining your CDL.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 50 pounds
Come join our team and earn top pay with your CDL!
8:00 AM-5:00 PM
8:00 AM-12:00 PM
(by appointment only)